Sunday, January 22, 2006

Local Cuisines

My life has been a whirlwind of travel that didn’t seem to have a reason. Many times I felt like a leaf blowing in the wind. Yesterday I had an epiphany. I finally saw my travels as research for what I am doing now. I have first hand knowledge of many local cuisines. Whenever I went to a new place I would settle in as a local and then search for what the locals ate. I always wanted to see my new world as a local not a tourist.

My life has now taken me into the world of teaching cooking. I have been a teacher since high school. I taught Korean cooking with my Jung Soon Ahn and now I am teaching at the Way Cool Cooking School.

I think it is funny because about six months ago I decided to create an Art Cookbook….hhhhmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm no longer sure where you're getting youг
info, but great tοpic. I needs to spenԁ a whilе learning moгe or worκing out more.
Thank you for wοnderful іnformation Ӏ used to be sеarching for this info for my missіon.


Hаve a looκ аt mу web page .
.. http://www.locateabuckettruck.com/2012-42-eti-dodge-bucket-truck
Here is my web blog ... used bucket trucks for sale