Tuesday, October 04, 2005

How did it Start

I am often asked how did you think to create this?
So I have had to go back through the rolodex in my mind to find the pivotal moment of this creation.
I don't always remember because:
1. My memory is sliding somewhere
2. I create everyday so I cannot remember every creative idea
3. If I didn't actually try the idea, it would have slipped into that never land where unused ideas go

Well I happened to act out on this idea; an art apron. I wanted to create a apron for an artist to wear that had a drawing of mine on it.

First mistake, create it the way you think it should be created not how it wants to be created and try to create it the "correct" way.

So after making two or three in this fashion, and liking them at that time, I am now a whole lot "wiser".

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Hi Jac,
I just found your blog. I like using this blog more than live journal.

Hope to see you post more of your fabulous art here.

Tara